Tuesday, November 26, 2013

http://500px.com/photo/53199360

The picture is very unique and interesting I will say. The angle it was shoot might not have been a good chose but the details of the photo is very cool. The level of light is perfect and balance of the shadow of the mountain very cool. I really like the color at the tip of the mountain with 'redish' color and white. I can tell if that is the clouds or what but it is cool and very interesting to look.  Maybe the cropping of this picture should have been done a little down so that the boring top grey area does not show up. I gotta say the it is a cool landscape picture.

http://500px.com/photo/53223664

I will start by saying this picture is very cool. I really like the blue color and so cool to look at it. The gray stone in the middle is so cool and I like the yellow around it. It makes it interesting to look at and fascinating. I like the reflection of the cloud in the water and makes the whole picture very nice and just so cool. the part close to the stone is so nice and so interesting to look at. I like the picture in general.

http://500px.com/photo/53186784


The picture is so cool and the editing part of it made the picture even cool to see. It is very unique picture even to get when the squalor jumping up. I like how the tail look like and the fading away of the image in the back look so cool. I think the chose of the background made the image stand out and clear. the green grey is so cool. I love this picture.








No comments:

Post a Comment