Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lovely tree outside our hotel room at Lewistone ID. The color of the tree is just so cool and makes it attractive.


I took the picture just right before I send them away for the winter. The were a good chickens and I miss them with their fresh eggs everyday. I gotta say they were perfect layers, not a day did they miss from laying hahaha!



I took this picture right before we left for dinner. They are our cross country girls ready to show what they got on the conference tournament. From left Rachael, Megan, Bailey, Keisha, Ana and Jessica our lovely girls team.




Lol I there!!! at the restaurant



After dinner, Ladies wanted to do some lifting and they choose .....




The whole team show some fun moves



After the conference race where the guys had put all the got down and now it was time to celebrate.  Kyle, Shawn, Cory, Noah, Fred, Beau and Jonney.


That is me after completing my college conference race of all times. Took third, and I was proud of myself.



Some of this picture I think are great picture, I started this class with just a knowledge of pushing the button and get a picture done but now I at least know how to operate a camera and take some good picture. A picture like the one of the tree and is one of the few example of picture I took over the course of this semester. I used my Nikon camera and I have to admit it fun taking picture with it, being able to adjust the distance and also setting at the right exposure. More picture to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment