Thursday, November 21, 2013

 My theme of my blog today I about Kenya


This is not in anyway try to market touring Kenya but just to share with you a little on what Kenya look like. Kenya is in the east side of Africa and one main fact is that it is not a inland country. Indian ocean is to the south east. Kenya is know as one of the tourist destination in the world. It has many indiginous animals and many interesting facts.

When Fred Finn, the world’s most travelled man was asked about Kenya he responded and said “Personally, I think it has the three main things that make a good holiday; great food, a wonderful safari and the best climate. I would recommend that everyone visits Kenya once in their lifetime.”

here are some great picture i got online on kenya. I hope at the end of this you know a little about this nation called kenya.














No comments:

Post a Comment