Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The benefit concert for Institute for Peace Studies at Rocky Mountain Collage was last Friday where they award the Winner of the Jeannette Rankin Peace Award.  I manage to take some picture and I will put up some of them for you guys to have a look at.

Cindy and Ronaldo possing for the picture before the concert.





Getting pumb up for the concert and for the fun night. One of the staff member.



Evan recharging for the eventful evening.



Some of the raffle people could win, who was lucky yeah!!!!!


The stage was well set up for the night full performance from great group of people.





Winner of the high school essay competitions.



The man of the night and his wife.



Peterson with his usual great smile on his face.




In the stage receiveing their award.





One of the performs getting ready for the show to start, yep was great and fun



Another performer



Kenny and Peterson for another picture. I tell you the night was so fun especially taking picture and interacting withe people around.




One of my great friends Mary Owen from MSUB enjoying the evining and fun music


The performer on the break, interesting thing look at their instruments. I


I tell you this night was one of my most fevourable night. As they photography is get and enjoyable I surely do I agree with that. I guess one challange i had was to getting good picture on the stages. Especially closer picture was so hard to take and I got some few but not that great. If anyone have any idea on that need to get in touch and help. 

Nigth was FUN FUN FUN 

No comments:

Post a Comment