Thursday, November 7, 2013


LAST CROSS COUNTRY 





 This picture is not that great, I took it on aways back from Denver when we encounted the big storm.



This summer in Yellowstone Park.





Buffalo on the road to Idaho


On close to Missoula 


Outside the hotel




Stopping for the rest room
 Excited for bathroom



 Obsessed with running anything you see they just want to see how fast they can run 



Nap time yeah




 After nap is movies  



 when movies are too much team bonding Ana is rosting something in the oven haha for Fred



And him ?????




Over look at the town of Lewistone  Idaho.


This picture are a compination of picture I have taken during my college country road trips to meets. I have been think how much I have come since I started cross country and many places I got to visit.Some of this picture I took them while risking my life (in the big storm which ended up being a tornado) The last picture at Lewistone is the picture I just took before my confrence race. 
As the they picture bring memories of what places and event you have attended this picture bring back all the memories of all the races I have gone to and places I got an opportunity of visiting. I haven't look at them for a while and today as I was deciding which to post I was suprise with the number of places I have visited. Some of this picture are not of great quality but still it help pass the massage.

Cross country has been a fun running after the wind, good teammates, fun winning, I thank everyone who has  made my running career possible.

Now last race tomorrow. Looking forward for a great race!!!!! Cheers to all the runners out there.....


No comments:

Post a Comment